Thursday 8 January 2009

Training.

Hit the gym today in an attempt to boost Cardio fitness. 10 minute run, 15 minutes on the bike and 30 on the x-trainer. My thanks go to The Killers, Prodigy, GnR, Charlie Daniels Band, Heart, Rush Motorhead and Iron Maiden for helping me through it! Felt ok, kept the old heart rate ticking over at 145-150. Getting these sessions regular (that's the real difficulty) should see quick and noticeable improvements, I'm hoping.
Lining up a quick 6-8 miler early Saturday I think. I'll let you know how it goes...

1 comment:

  1. Update:
    5.5 miles done this evening, 1 hour 20 minutes, which is just over 4mph. Felt ok! I figure a 3 mph pace early on will stand us in good stead later...
    Listened to Pink Floyd's "Momentary Lapse of Reason" which seemed appropriate!

    ReplyDelete