Sunday 14 June 2009

Great Suits, Good Value and Generous too!

What more could you ask for?!

If I was trying to do a sales pitch for Slaters, I would tell you that I buy all my suits there.... but in all honesty I usually really do!!! When this challenge first kicked off, Sven, the Assistant Manager of the Cheltenham Branch took a real interest in what we as a team were planning to embark on, always taking time to ask how the training walks were going, whenever I bumped into him. Well imagine my surprise when I received a telephone call from him informing me that Slaters HQ had approved a kind donation of £100.00 towards Macmillan.

Here's a photo of a pleased Ken and Sven.......


In short we'd like to thank Slaters, who not only do a bang up job 'in the suit department', but have also supported us in our challenge, by going way above and beyond the call of duty!! If you would like to check out their website go here, which also shows the location of their stores nationwide!

No comments:

Post a Comment