Thursday 18 June 2009

Oh my goodness, I've got to walk 70 miles!

We are nearly there. I remember well when June 19th and 20th was way off in the future, lots to plan but no need to worry yet. In fact we've been planning this for, I believe, about 9 months. I remember talking to my dad about it a number of times and he was so proud of what we were planning to do.
Well, now we've got to do it.
I can't be the only one who is incredibly nervous. Can we really do this? More to the point can I really do this? We've had so much support, so many kind words and more importantly donations, the weight of expectation is getting to me.
This is when we will need your support. Please help us keep going with your messages and more so your donations!
Thanks everyone, we're nearly there.

No comments:

Post a Comment